February 12, 2005

For the sake of blogging...:(

I started out my first log like any other guy.....Hoping to scribble something often.........
Fortunately(for u)/ Unfortunately(for me) I have a bad memory something strikes my cerebellum, I think about writing it when I get back to nearest PC. But, before I grab the keyboard, I forget what I was intending to write and eventually end up writing something like this...........

Alright........ I guess I got what I was thinking....
Is it about the Narain karthikeyan........Or Is it about the Valentines day special food at Ahabite?????

oops! I let it off my mind as I typed the above words.....

Sorry for making u read the above and wasting ur precious(??) SURF time.
I assure u, the next time, I'll pen them down like Guy Pearce in Memento and get my cerebral sparks to u, real hot like Indian Samosa!!!

No comments: