February 06, 2005

Destiny or jus' floating around?

Few things in few movies make me think for a little long while. Adding to the list is the following dialogue from Tom Hanks, in the movie "Forrest Gump".

"I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floatin’ around, accidental-like, on a breeze. . .
But I think, maybe it’s both . . . Maybe it’s both happening at the same time "

I get surprised when I see/hear something, which has been running through my mind without concrete words expressed in a lucid way, just like the one above.

I am feeling gifted to watch the movie so late coz, had it been earlier; I would have dumped it as another boring one. Now that I get to watch some movies, more precisely, I get to notice the dialogues of these kind of movies, I am feeling like my mute inner philosophical world has begun to spit out words like a young child starting to speak.

The other day, a dialogue from Achilles boomed through my cranium and whipered something into my Frontal Lobe which inturn rang up a siren in my mute philosophical world. And let me get that in the next blog.

PS: Sorry for sounding dumb...

No comments: